Check out my Etsy Shop, Click the Link Below

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adding New Pieces Daily

Hi There Friends and Fans! Just a quick update for you all...
I have been in design mode! I am adding new pieces almost daily to my Etsy shop, so please make sure to stop by every so often to see what is new. For the month of March, I will be the featured artist at stlboutiquemoms.com and I'm so excited! I believe it is set to post on her site within the next few days. What an honor to be featured amongst all these amazing st louis local artists and fellow mamas. Yay!

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying this sunshine and the weather warming up. I am thrilled, needed some vitamin D to keep me happy so I have been jewelry making by the window during naptime!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment