Check out my Etsy Shop, Click the Link Below

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Debut of the Made By Maggie Personalized Collection

AT your REQUEST!! After many, many of my jewelry loving friends have requested...I have finally LISTENED. Well, I was always listening, it's just that it is now finally coming to LIFE after a lot of planning and designing! This new collection is in the works. I hope to add a new design daily over the next week or so. Make sure to check my Etsy Shop often to see what's new. I have gotten a lot of ideas, feedback and advice from all my customers and girlfriends and put a lot of love and consideration into this new collection! Hope you all think it's great, It will make the PERFECT CUSTOMIZED GIFT for Mother's Day!
~M

Font Choices for the Personalized/Monogram Collection, Click the Fonts and they will appear larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment