Check out my Etsy Shop, Click the Link Below

Friday, November 13, 2020

Maggie's Attitude of Gratitude!

Happy November Friends! It’s Maggie here…ready for a little update?!? It has been a minute since my last post, but not because I was slacking. I've just been swamped! The past year, especially, Made By Maggie has kept my little fingers busy making lots of pieces for all of our wonderful and loyal fans. Check out my latest creations http://www.jewelrymadebymaggie.etsy.com/ In the midst of this chaos and whirlwind of times, I have also stayed very occupied with our three kids and our ever-involved family schedule! Not sure how I have had the chance to set a little time aside for my husband, friends, and wine…but worry not, I did. BALANCE is a key component to keeping my life happy. So as I'm juggling it all, I make sure to find the JOY! 

November is a month of reflection and gratitude. I am so grateful. I can't believe that I am making a living as a maker. One AMAZING reason for gratitude: We are celebrating our 11th year this month! MADE BY MAGGIE is 11 years old! It’s hard to believe, and incredible that this little pastime of mine that erupted out of a craft night with girlfriends….has become a steady, consistent, passionately-created, small, local business. Another reason that I must recognize is that I would not have made it this far without MY CUSTOMERS!!! My customers have literally helped MAKE Made By Maggie. And finally, unlike other unfortunate businesses that have been negatively affected by the pandemic of 2020…YOU ALL have helped me GROW! During quarantine, I had two record breaking, back-to-back months for this little business of mine. So not only was I busy, but overwhelmingly blessed with an abundance of business!

So……….THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the added inspiration, thank you from my husband and kids, and thank you for supporting local businesses right now and always. The support is not only keeping pantries stocked, utilities paid, stresses low, but motivating me to create more beautiful things to keep y'all smiling. 

Happy Holidays everyone, and stay safe!

XOXO Maggie 


P.S. With all the gratitude in my heart...I am also paying it forward! I love to give back and support others in need, and I love that YOU get to be a part of it with your purchases. Now through the end of 2020...MADE BY MAGGIE is donating 10% of sales (*specific jewelry designs) to Central Institute for the Deaf in St. Louis, MO. 

*The designs are marked on ETSY and on the MADE BY MAGGIE giving tree at RF Home Co.


#ear cuff #ear cuff no piercing #edgy earring #gold ear cuff #silver ear cuff #best seller


Maggie and Tom. 💜


My Loves! 💙💚💛


#rfhomeco #rainbowart #corkearrings #madebymaggie #localbusiness #stllocal


#paper clip necklace # paper clip chain necklace #layer necklace
#paper clip chain
#paper clip #bestseller



http://www.jewelrymadebymaggie.etsy.com/  

1 comment:

  1. whoop whoop! so happy for your continued growth and success! Love supporting you- it's easy! you make beautiful jewels my friend! much love for the holiday season coming up!

    ReplyDelete